Pages

I Beseech You...

Oh My Lord, this test has been too great for me. I am not sure if i can survive it.

Please, dear lord, i implore you to ease my difficulties, to make clear the right path, to make my heart accept the fate that you have bestowed upon me.

You ARE the ALL-KNower, u know what i'm feeling. You ARE Ar-Raheem, please have sympathy on me.

I am embarassed to ask so much from You. For i know, i have sinned, i have let you down. This must have been my retribution to have forgotten You. I was weak, oh Allah. And i didnt like it. You know i dont. You know of the guilt i felt amidst the sins i've done.

You know how much i missed you... i want to return to you. Please, Oh Allah the Most Merciful. Forgive me, for i am only human. Take me, I wanna be your loyal servant.

But please.... please... please... solve this problem for me. Please make the thing i'm inclined to, be the best thing for me, for us. I can only depend on You. You are the only One who can help me. You are the Listener, the Problem Solver.

I am grateful that I'm still a muslim. I am grateful for my caring family, for my wonderful job, for my friends. I appreciate that we are not as worse off as other pple. I remember the nikmat / pleasures u gave us all...

OH Allah, please save all who reads this from the heat of Hell Fire. Please give us your Hidayah and guidance.

We are simply nothing, without you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: