Pages

Pendekar Tufeil

Title means "malay warrior" because he vehemently refused to put on any shirt last night, opting instead for his silat belt.



Lol!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! he is super cute!! this pic really makes my day :D

Ashley said...

I likeeeee him not wearing clothes but just the belt. Dah macam pendekar bujang lapok. hahaha. Nanti suruh dia pakai gitu lagi k? hehe

Jussaemon said...

Ash.. A ah looks so slim melim. Hope it stays that way or shed more baby fats as he grow older and leaner! (Please don't be like ur chubby mummy)

Anonymous... thanks... but saper eh? Hairiah ke?

Suryati Shariff said...

He looks so cute! hehe I think it's a boy thing.. they like to stay topless! :P

Jussaemon said...

heheh a Boy thing? I hope so.