Pages

To be or not to be... A MOTHER!

I'm torn actually. Between feeling excited and anxious to have a baby... and .... fearing the things the baby will take away from me.


Wait... I can't even IMAGINE myself being a MOTHER! Me? This pampered, childish me, A mother? Get real!


Well firstly, I dont want to lose my beauty sleep. Already my eyes are like Panda despite 7-8 hours sleep.


I look at my sister and i dread the day when the couple can't even eat peacefully without the babies disturbing them. In fact, they hafta take turns eating and watching the kids.


You can't even take your eyes off these babies cos something might happen and you'll be blamed.


Worst of all... All the attention will go to the baby.... And most prolly hubby and others won't even SEE me... =(


I WOULD leave my babies in another room, no matter what other pple might think.


Actually, i dont know what's the fuss all about. In the olden days, pple have 7 - 12 children and they were all left on their own, no problem what. So what is the diff now? Maybe... the more advanced electrical appliances ready at home? *shrug*


Even then, sometimes i wished i've never taken those Yasmin pills... but at other times i am grateful that i did and now my body is still readjusting back to normal that i'm still not pregnant yet.


But come to think of it, it's funny cos one of the reasons why i wanted to get married ASAP was bcos i want to deliver my babies before i turn 30! Hmmm

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

When you have a baby, you will have other things to worry abt :P
Priorities change.

Anonymous said...

Before you got married, you did not anticipate the problems that you'll face.

Before you have a child, you have to think thru what problems and challenges you will face, especially since you are not financially stable and have not known Z for long. Build the foundations of your marriage.