Pages

Starhub Voucher

Monday I received a $50 Starhub Voucher in the mailer.

I was rather astonished as my contract will only expire in Sept and at the earliest you can recontract your mobile plan is 3 months prior to the expiry.


So i decided to call them to clarify.

Apparently, they are running campaigns giving out vouchers to loyal customers (i have been with Starhub for 7 years! Lol) and waiving the early termination fee of $100 for customers to upgrade their phone.


The catch is... If i wait a lil longer (3-4months) i will get $100 voucher instead of just $50 and also hopefully the price of my beloved w960i (I've been wanting it since 28 June 07 lah!) will go down some from the current $398 its retailing at.

The downside if i wait is... if my k800i trade-in price will fall below $100? and im still not guaranteed a lower price or if i will get the voucher at all! And besides, my hp is going haywire also. Like suddenly some the "options" button will read F:4322 or something like that.

But then again, i am not prepared to part with $248 now anyways.... I think i'd just wait till i get my July Bonus. I just hafta tolerate with my phone acting up.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Jace said...

Hello,
would like to enquire if you are willing to sell your voucher to me at $25?

Jace said...

btw my contact details: 98898980 or you can email me at jacehotmail@gmail.com