Pages

Buck up, Julissa!

It has been two months since i last went to the gym.


That was the week before my Pakistan trip. And with my hand mishap, i had to recover and train myself to the washroom first before i can even think of going to the gym.


At first the two weeks of medical leave i spent at home was good in the sense that msot of the time i only had one meal a day bcos i woke up late and had a lunch-cum-dinner meal. But when i've started work... BFAST is ESSENTIAL of course, then always lunching out with my sister lah whoever else lah... then at night must eat lah since Mummy cooked already. Either that or i took Z out for dinner and so on...


As a result, i regained back 3/4 of what i had previously lost.


But i cant continue taking the slimming pill if im thinking of getting pregnant. so i hafta fast a lot and go to gym a lot.


And im proud of myself to have kept my promise of going to the gym during lunch today! Although i didn't use the treadmill, at least i've broken the ice doing the stretching machines or whatever you call it lah and the dumb bells and the steam room.


My initial fear was not being able to hang on to the dumbles as well as the handles of the treadmill bcos of my still delicate left thumb... But i kept telling myself, even while doing other things, i HAFTA do this. I MUST get better. i MUST return to normal.


I hope to do the treadmill tmrw.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: