Pages

The Ghost of My Old House Still Haunting Me

I woke up in the middle of the night at the prick i felt when Z twisted my injured hand.


"Hey!" I yelped.


When he asked me why i was grasping his arms so tightly, I cried.


I realised that I was having a nightmare. A heartbreaking nightmare.


I told Z that in my dream, me and Ayah were praying and suddenly he so nonchalantly or even defiantly walked in front of us. Then... ok this part a bit funny... my dad broke off his prayers to swear at Z!! LOL But of cos, in the dream, i was feeling furious. Even more so when Z replied with a swear too! That was when i walked up to him, grabbed his two arms and kicked his *toot*.


Then Z asked me, where was it that the scene happened?


"In my old Tampines House kitchen" I answered thoughtfully.


I have always had issues with the image of my old house. I dont like it. I dont like the memory it brings me. Also, i feel that i didn't have a proper closure to seal the memory tightly. You see... It was my working Saturday when we moved. I went to work as usual in the morning, but returned to a new home. I didn't have the chance to say a proper goodbye to the house. Worse, i havent visited the new occupiers of the house, which i believe will make me come to terms with the lingering memory. And now its too late and it keeps haunting me.


After that short conversation w Z in explaining my dream, i slowly drifted back to my nightmare.


This time i was asked to sing for the D&D (which is this fri!!) ... and a DUET with.. at first i tot was Marc Anthony (LOL!!). But we couldn't find the Karaoke version of the particular song. Then we went hunting for it and got into an accident or something and i had to take over as driver lah bla bla bla... And by now my singing partner looks like Xiaxue's boyfriend, Mike! Complete with blood on the forehead following a Valentine's Day Tragedy. LOL


Ok this is turning out funnier written out that when i was living it!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: