Pages

I Drove!

I drove for the first time today after 3 months of resting!

My Injured Hand, That's why.

Mummy has a day trip on her freelance job at travel agency. But Ayah is home and he let me drive to me 11 o'clock class! (like 500m away from home! LOL!)

Even before today, I believe I could start driving again.. but always no opportunity... cos i have abandoned my lens to go to work, so can't drive TO work nor back home. But today i started out from home so i took my powered shades.

Actually... it felt rather ordinary! Well... that is besides me being conscious of how different my left thumb feels. It functions... but i can feel that its different... like not up to old standard... (But i'm thankful nonetheless..) I am also thankful that the family car is Automatic now... So i dont feel the Funniness of my left thumb too often. Otherwise, i might just not stop laughing while driving! (Ok apa jer Aku ni)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 glasses of Juice:

Sandra said...

Good that driving again feels ordinary... that is a blessing! Glad your hand healed well, although as you age you may feel the weather changes where you were injured.