Pages

Excited or... not?

I'm torn between feeling excited and glum about the prospective journey to Pakistan this Dec.

On one hand, of course i'd like to:

  1. Meet my mother-in-law and brothers-in-law
  2. Can't wait to learn cooking!
  3. Take aeroplane
  4. see a new country.. but not just any country, my husband's country...
  5. take a break from work
  6. shop!!!... for clothing materials and others...

On the other hand, i'm dreading it bcos:

  1. i'll be alone on the 2nd week (my family wld've returned to spore)
  2. Zubair will leave me alone at home, while he goes gallivanting with his male friends
  3. i dont know many pple there
  4. i'm afraid if i'd miss home
  5. Im afraid if i dont like the food there. Me being choosy and BEEF eater.
  6. lastly and most importantly, im forced to meet and be cordial to the one very last person i'd like to meet in the whole wide world. The Ex. Ergh

Help!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

My dear daughter, Julissa Zubair, you need not to be worry during your worthy stay in Pakistan. Being a mamoo of you, i am responsible to look after your trip to pakistan. while zubair will going out to see his male friend my wife, my Bhabee(my brothers's wifes) will look after you. i am also arranging your picinic programme so that you will enjoy your stay in Pakistan. You are "OUR DIGNITY AND PROUDNESS". i will also give a reception espacially for you and zuabir. I will also manange your visits to the other part of pakistan. Hope that you will feel"AT HOME" among us.Please now you need not to be worry because you are "AN INTEGRAL PART OF OUR FAMILY" Pay my Salam to your family

I am waiting Dec to see my daughter like Julissa and Son like Zubair.

Your Mamooo
Agha M. Ajmal

Jussaemon said...

Thanks Mamoo for your planning and organisation!

I hafta warn you though that i'm not much of a hmmm walker (for the lack of a better word! haha)?

I hope all our plans here on our end will go smoothly also to make it in Dec.

Ameen.

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Dear Daughter Julissa

I hope you are fine! OK i eagerly wainting to see both of you in pakistan. Here i would like to inform you that i am going to become a father of a daughter in coming October. She Will be my first daughter.(BUT YOU ARE ALSO MY DAUGHTER).May Allah bless on you. Convey my Salam to your family.

Thanks

Your Mamooo
Agha M. Ajmal
+923014499578