Pages

Disappointments...

High expectations = Great Disappointments

I was expecting salary last saturday.... But they seem to have forgotten...

I was expecting another salary this friday but gotta know last friday that the family can only do once a week for the time being... ie it would take longer to complete 4 sessions :(

I based my shopping and budget on these two expectations... so now really hafta sit tight...

But let me indulge in some fantasy...

If i win that $800 and crowned the Singapore Insurance Idol 2, I would:

  1. Give my family a treat at Sakura. 7 pax. $70
  2. Buy that lingerie i kept looking but didnt buy. $40
  3. Buy contact lens. Had been wearing specs to save on the lens. $100 - $20 voucher
  4. Go for a much needed Pedicure. $30
  5. Hunt for our 1st day Hari Raya Dress. $60
  6. Send last years' Raya Dress and bridal bedsheet from Mar for laundry. $50
  7. Get proper Anti-Virus Software. $60?
  8. Go to the dentist. $60 but claimable
  9. Buy 5 tudungs and 2 blouses. $65
  10. Go Bowling + Arcade. $50
  11. Save the balance for my Pakistan Trip.

How much is balance anyway? *pause to calculate* $295 only!!!! *faint* that is IF i win that $800... if i only get $100?? Jeez.. In that case, i guess i'll just buy the Hari Raya Dress and save the rest.

So pple.. u can see that the prize money is fully allocated. So... understand understood.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

norikka said...

jussaemon, u remind me of my friend didi. She sent in more than 5 entries for the National day Best Friends segment, hopimg to win $6000 cash. Days before Aug 9, she kept telling me where the 6k gonna be distributed to. in my heart, its unlikely, she and i (her bestfriend) could stand a chance. If u can see, on the Life section, our pics are out, but sadly didnt win anything. Only that, we are categorize under the $300/- consolation prize.

1 thing for sure, 1 thing i learn fr u two; keep trying, no harm having high hopes. tho it can be quite amusing, :) Happy day sis !

Jussaemon said...

yet another disappointment cause the competition was being called off! they cldn have at least hold the last round if the response is really low...

i agree about keep trying.. but dont hold too high hopes lah nanti disappointed?