Pages

Blinded by the Sun

My route to and from work will be SLE-CTE... pretty much north to south...

Unfortunately, we'll be facing the sun heading south-east to work and north-west back to home.

Sometimes the sun are so blindingly bright that even my dad's cyclops sunglass cannot help.

I had to use one of my hands to shield to rays from my eyes. I was doing just that yesterday right after Yio Chu Kang exit. I felt desperate and anxious to get it over it as i negotiated the sharp bend single handedly with my left hand when im a rightie at a speed of 80-90km/h. a bit Dab Dub dab dub...

If this continue for long, my degrees will increase because i kept having to squint my eyes if i need to use both hands.

My dad and i had a temporary solutions we call Extension. heheheh because the flap above (hahah dont know what its called!!) is not long enough to cover the sunrays because the sun is always too low during that time we travel. So a hard paper wedding invitation card was folded and hung on the flap. this helps a bit... if the sun still disturbing... i'll just sit up higher and it will do lah...

But i wonder how do the other drivers manage this super bright interference to driving?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Taufiq Zainal said...

Gosh, I hate the sun while in the car too. Oh BTW, I've already started my driving classes here!

Jussaemon said...

Yeah man!

Wah best sey!! Are u learning auto or manual? Good Luck!!