Pages

Facebook

Ok.. so im very tired of writing today... bcos i clocked in 2 additional entries in my wordpress last night... so im kinda drained for ideas...

So i picked up one of the topics that i stashed on a list for emergency days like this...

I've recently created a facebook account! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=584228013 search &/or add me there!

Well... actually.. its not very user friendly.. but i like the many many many applications you can choose from. Im loving:
1. Top friends
2. Sticky notes
3. My Profiles (Show your accounts on other sites like Friendster, etc)
4. MOOD

I like that they can like the spouse if he's in my friends' list "married to... Zubair Ilyas"

I also like the various networks and groups that they have down there. Ok, its not something new, Orkut also have that but Facebook is more global i guess...

Facebook also serves as an alternative to my blocked-in-the-office Multiply, i suppose?

The best feature is the Mini-feeds that tells MY activities and News-feeds that tells my friend's activities.. who they added, who they write wall posts to etc.

Ok, but somehow my server doesnt load the pictures in facebook. How irritating is that!!

And with not so many friends in there yet... it hasnt reached its hype for me yet.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 glasses of Juice:

i-am-menot said...

add me in facebook!

search under my real name.

should be ez enuff to find. =)

نُورعَإِشَه said...

Salam...yo Jus! u know Hidayah's on FB too rite? tho i dnt think shes been on it much but still add her (if u havent yet lah)

and wat u mean ur server doesnt load pics in FB btw? cos i can see that album of u and ur hubby...theres more pics that wont upload eh?

Jussaemon said...

Sha... wsalam... yeah i added her already but i think she hasnt confirmed my invitation. How come facebook dont have that waiting-for-confirmation friend list?

i mean when i log in from my office, i cant see my other people's pictures. There's just an X in it?

I uploaded the photos from home. and can only see the photos at home

Jussaemon said...

Quite a lot of A----h in facebook and i cant remember ur father's name heee...

And there's another problem.. when i get the search result, the picture doesnt load (in office now) and then i cant click on the profiles!

geram pulak dgn facebook ni

i-am-menot said...

i've added you! =)

Jussaemon said...

Yay best! Now im having fun in facebook!