Pages

100th post!!!

Wow! this is my 100th Post. Like finally! it took me 3 years to get to 100!! hahaha i started back in Sept 04.

By the way, do you still read my wordpress? In case you're too lazy to check the clues for the password, i write here again:

1. My full name + father's name. If it doesnt work, try

2. my 8 digit birth date. If still cant, try

3. same password as Hidayah's

If not, then it's not for you. heee

Anybody wants to brush up their designing skills? I am willing to be guinea pig for you to design my blogspot layout, provided you can help me back up my entries first lah.

By the way, by the way, the other day my boss asked me what's the status of my application for transfer to another dept. and i told him that the HR person said there's still no reply yet from the manager in charge. i had even emailed my friend in that dept asking if they've got anybody yet.. but also no response. what's happening, man?

And then puzzlingly, my boss asked me, "But if it's offered to you, are you still interested?" I said haltingly, "Yes." My uncertainty is NOT bcos im not sure whether im still interested or not cos im sure i still am but wasnt sure what he meant behind that question. I dont like guessing game. i want real answer! But too shy to ask. *slaps own forehead*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he wants to know if u r still interested... so he can put a word for you?

Just a wild guess.

Jussaemon said...

Ameen!!