Pages

Starvation

I used to not be able to stand starvation.

I cannot fast without having sahur before fajr first. Mummy will always packed more food for me than for Kak Long. and if she doesn't want, i'll gladly claim her share. I'll certainly be the last to finish as buffets.. etc...

Yesterday, a new experience tiptoed on to me.

I ate 1 banana in the morning. Drank tea for lunch. 3 half slices of toast for tea. Dinner was 1 small chinese pear then half serving of mee siam. i felt great!

And this morning when i ate mee siam again, i felt full after just 3 or 4 mouthfuls!

I hope to keep this up till Dec.

Bismillah...

Note to self: Buy more fruits. (Grapes, pears, apples, oranges, mangoes, bananas)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 glasses of Juice:

norikka said...

No way i can discipline myself to such diet. The thots of manisan, i go wooooohhh, and teh tarik ! Are baba...

Jussaemon said...

OOps im not so much of sweet nor choc eater.. im more of potato chips and fried stuff girl. i dont drink teh tarik.

But tea is ok i guess if u use low fat milk and 0 fat sugar?

But you're not even fat to begin with, NOrikka! :P

Taufiq Zainal said...

Hey there!!

Thanks for the add on Facebook.

Jussaemon said...

no prob cuzzie! come back this site often! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Jussaemon said...

I think that's a virus link. what do you think?