Pages

The Manja Me

I am soooooooooooooo Manja (pampered) i cannot stand myself! hahaha

I woke up early this morning at 5am for sahur (i have 4 more days to go!!). I played games to stay awake to leave w Ayah at 7.30 to work. it was 7.20am when i got a bad news. i was already dressed, just left to put on my tudung (scard) when Mummy said, "Ca, Ayah said go to work on your own. Ayah sending me to polyclinic and he also wants to check his trigger thumb"

First thought: If i'd known this earlier, i wld have slept!

To go out now is too early. but if i sleep, i'd be too groggy to wake up. even if i sleep, that means i only get 20min of nap, i doubt i get any seat in the train, let alone sleep through out the 45min journey.

Conclusion: I dont wanna go to work!!! im so sleepyyyyy..But i dont have anymore leaves. Last week i already took 2 days MC, making a total of 3 days in August alone! HOW? How? HOW?!?!?!?!

7.45am: i started whining. the when-u-dont-wanna-wake-up-but-u-hafta kinda whine. Then mummy started knocking on my door, signalling that im late. and then i started to cry... like a baby! HAHAHA Zubair opened the door and mummy came to me and asked me:

Mummy: Asal nangis ni? why are you crying?
Me: tak nak gi kerja Dont wanna do to work
Mummy: kenapa? pasal ayah takleh hantar? Why? Is it bcos ayah can't send you?
Me: (i can't answer that bcos its not really BCOS of that, but it resulted in a bleak frustrating 45min of standing in train when im too sleepy to even move an inch)
Mummy: Bilang mummy sini... pasal ayah takleh hantar eh? Tell mummy, is it bcos ayah can't send you?
Me: ah... nanti kena naik mrt takleh tido!!! Well... yeah bcos in the mrt i can't sleep!
Mummy: OK lah oklah.. mummy hantar lah... ok cepat siap, nanti mummy lambat appt kul 9.
OK ok... we'll send you. quick get ready, my appt's at 9.

then Zubair came to me to ask what's going on. When he heard about it.. he laughed and hugged me, "Manja!"and then i laughed and i felt all better already.

5min later, mummy knocked again to check if im ready and i opened the door. and Zubair teased me and acted to whine. Humph! you nonsense you!

Mummy to Zubair: See.. so pampered ah she
Zubair: Manja!
Mummy: oh you know the word also? a ah betul! (right!)
Mummy: See now she's smiling already.

But mostly, im smiling bcos im laughing at myself for being so pampered and childish. I'm MARRIED, for god's sake! i cant believe i just blackmailed my parents to get them to send me to work! *shake head* but its nice to get your own way, na?


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: