Pages

Hari ni hari bodoh saya, Mak encik

Title Translation: Today is my stupid day, ma'am


Do you see anything wrong with this table? Well... its senget!! (crooked??) Looked like all the bottles and what nots are precariously perched on a mountain!

The support beams got bent! how you asked? i was trying to reach a container on the very top shelf. i used the step ladder and then the stupid unthinking me put my knee on the apparently fragile table and the thing groaned and bent on my knee weight! Well... cant blame it.. it's already some 12yrs old! Ever since Hanani and family were owner (of this house)!

Mummy was super angry at me. Her initial reaction was, "Dah lah tgh pokai" (we are broke right now)... then i told her surely it can be unbent.

Probably an hour later... this happened!

I was fixing myself cornflakes & cocktail and was rolling the top to close the packaging when the bottom burst like a balloon! the plastic WAS indeed very thin! Then i had to sweep the flloor and transfer the balance to another container. My mum said, "Takde kerja cari kerja!" directly means no job look for job. But translated loosely to mean now there's additional work u hafta do bcos of your clumsiness.

OH well... hari ini hari bodoh saya mak encik. But the whole time, me and kak lily were laughing... only mummy wasn't enjoying the scene much. hehehe

Ayah came back and spoke in a rather firm or disappointed tone that ive never heard he used to me before, "What happened, caca? What if u got hurt?"

And then miraculously, this morning, it is now exactly perpendicular against the wall again. Alhamdulillah.. so it CAN be unbent...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: