Pages

Wordpress. Pros and Cons

Sorry pple.. for the late action. Im still in the midst of exploring this Wordpress. I had a hard time:

  • loading pictures
  • putting a shout out box on the side bar
  • changing Time Zone
  • editing themes bla bla bla

I was about to put Nuffnang ads into this blog when i gotta know that u hafta PAY to make custom CSS. Oh whatever lah… i’ve decided NOT to care about this AD thingy … its been nearly a month and no action / ads being placed on my site yet. I guess its bcos i still havent hit a 20 average hits per day.

Pros:

  • password protection
  • Built-in blog stats
  • Anti-Spam (blogger dont have this feature?)
  • Can import posts from other blog
  • BEST of all: Track Comments in other wordpress! I wanted multiply to have this feature!

Cons:

  • No ready Shout out box / tagboard
  • Not really user friendly. well not as friendly as Blogger or Multiply
  • No contacts portfolio and their posts like multiply
  • only 50MB for uploads
  • need to PAY for upgrades
  • NO freebie custom CSS :( means you’re stuck with whatever template they have.

Wordpressers, if im wrong PLEASE correct me! I’ll be glad to know im wrong esp about the CONS!

PS: for password, you hafta know how to spell my real name + father’s name. Good luck!

PPS: If you know the answer and typed in correctly but it still doesnt match, then it’s probably not meant for you. haha

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: