Pages

Outcomes...

1. Metro Credit Card

I got charged $45

2. My Insurance

Had lunch w my adviser last friday. Brought my own lunch. She bought me a drink. At first i was nervous, thought she was gonna lecture me about how important keeping an insurance is bla bla bla.. but actually it was a review for my CPF funds... Which funds are making money and whether i should switch or change direction for future premiums...

Funny.. we had lunch along esplanade then suddenly a helicopter came loitering very near above us. At one point, the fruits of this tree we were sitting under were falling like rain! and we rushed to safety.

While walking back to the car, i took the opportunity to tell her...

Me: I hafta tell you that i can't afford to maintain my PAA

Salmah: oh ok.. Then what are you gonna do about it?

Me: Just let it run on non-forfeiture

Salmah: Good.. just dont terminate it. If u dont, at least there is some cover on the basic sum assured. Then if u revive it u can either pay back previous premium or just start from new date but cash value will be significantly reduced.

Now that went surprisingly well..

3. Stansfield

I wrote an email to the Manager last friday. happy that my father commented it was well written. The guy still havent replied nor acknowledged my email so i called him just now. Alhamdulillah, got hold of him. He said that he needs to apply the appeal to the management and it will take 1 to 2 weeks for them to reply. So i will follow up. I've already put a reminder on my calendar. =)

4. Executive vacancy

This morning, boss seemed harassed with the meetings he had to go to within short time constraint cos he's going to india at 4pm.

But during lunch time, he called me in whenever im ready to talk to him.

Me: The thing that i wanted to tell you from friday was.. i'd like to try for the Executive position in Network Development department

Boss: oh yes ok. If that's the job you think is suitable for you, why not.

Me: (shocked that he didnt even question me) Yeah cause I'd like to broaden my experience in the general insurance industry

Boss: Yeah sure if that's the one you want, we will support you. You can try and see what they see.

Me: Ok, Thanks!

I have already submitted my resume.. waiting for reply... *dab dub dab dub*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Hid said...

If it's meant to be urs (the post), it will :)

Jussaemon said...

Yeah but the anxiety of waiting for the answer....