Pages

Patrons Profiles

Ironic that on the day i didnt post anything i got the most no of readers.

From Nuffnang, i can see the no of unique visits i get and the statistics. I like to see the "Came From" stats.

Visits By Country

Singapore 79.6%
United states 10.2%
Australia 6.1%
Pakistan 4.1%

Where did the US and Australian readers come from? How did they know my site? Do they follow regularly? At one point, Singaporean readers fell to 65%! I'd like to get MORE Pakistani readers... But im afraid to approach HIS friends lest he wont like it. Would you?

At some point yesterday, i got REAL tired of blogging. i was VERY VERY Free at work but i didnt post anything. i had a few random ideas but its not exactly abt the Ups and Downs of Marriage.. mostly abt work.. so i didnt blog them for fear it might bore and chase away my readers... on the other hand, i dont even KNOW who's reading and what do they think cos i can only see numbers but no comments. But, this is MY blog, this is MY place to safekeep my memories and everyday life. I shldnt let readers and their comments or the lack of it, affects my entries.

Oh well...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 glasses of Juice:

Hid said...

I like reading ur enteries. Pls do keep them coming in..hehe And it's YOUR blog so shld write what YOU like (but cant marah the gamen or anything like that ah..heh).

Jussaemon said...

Thank you hid!! *HUG and crying*

ok i SHALL continue writing even if its OUT of theme of my blog. Hmmmm

نُورعَإِشَه said...

can i get some credit for the "Australian" readers? ;)

Jussaemon said...

Hi Life.

I cant see your profile when i clicked on your nick. says something about it not been enabled yet.

Are you perhaps, Aisha??

If not, how did u come across my blog? What made u continue reading? hehe