Pages

Salary Management

I have 3 unnecessary monthly deductions worth $500+++.

1. Insurance $300.

i have 3 policies. 2 are savings policies with cashbacks total $150 and another 140 life. im thinking of neglecting the latter, but i just took it up in mid 2006 that if i stop now, the adviser will be penalised.

The savings policies i dont mind very much because i get lovely cash backs of 700 every 2 years and 500 every year.

I wanna cut down, but how?

Im meeting with the adviser for lunch this fri. i dont know if she will treat me. hope she will cos im soooooo kering (pocket dry) right now i cant afford lunch but on the other hand if she does, it'll be quite embarassing and sticky situation like im FORCED to continue w the insurance despite not being able to afford it. =(

2. Sch fees $200

I am paying $211 per month for a degree course that i've already withdrawn from. and im paying monthly for NOTHING. I quit since last nov... and they dont wanna return the 2nd and 3yr fees i have paid thru the loan i'd taken.

My boss says they will prolly take some action if we come up with a lawyer's letter that would cost just $50. But at the same time, my lawyer friend advised that if they have a clause of "No Refund Policy" in their fine print, it'd be difficult. At the same time, they had never experienced this kind of case before.. they might just give in...

I've been complaining and complaining abt this but not much action taken. I've approached them twice, once met face to face with the manager but she said she can't help, need to talk to somebody else. and i spoke to him on the phone and he said he can't help either. and i wasnt agressive enough to push for my stand.

Later today, Insya'Allah, im going to the school again. This time with the support of my father. i wished my mother could come along cause for this kinda things she can be very vocal and firm about it. I didnt wanna go w my husband cos i'll be dishing out my TRUE sad story to the sch and i dont want him to be guilty and injure his ego. Bcos like i said before, this is what i want, WE want. we just hafta face it. its not anybody's fault.

3. Metro Credit Card

Just last year i applied for Metro Credit Card. i used it once with a total of... $180 or something... i paid a fraction, the next bill came i felt disgusted abt the interested. Yet another bill came and i cried because I FREAKING FORGOT TO PAY THE BALANCE LAST MONTH and got charged either $25 or $45 for late fees!

Im soo stupid and forgetful i can't stand myself! Soon after that i paid a$90 and left $20... and i FREAKING FORGOT TO PAY AGAIN LAST MONTH!!! Please i hope they dont charge late fees again cos the balance is soooo little... *pray hard*

i dont think i wanna charge anything to my Metro Credit Card ever again.. or at least till im more stable financially. *knocks myself on the head*

Conclusion is, if i can get the $200 loan off myback and put my $140 insurance on hold, i will be able to breathe sey...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: