Pages

Singapore Business Pages!

I would have thought somebody killed them! Apparently, they are still alive.

Anybody remembers i blogged in Multiply about this SGD4,000 worth of "mistake" when i newly joined this company? They asked u to update ur add to be featured in their business pages, something like Yellow Pages. But in the small fine print they said that it is to place an ADVERTISEMENT and it cost about 4k? I was sooo worried bcos my job was on the line. Luckily, my boss was understanding enough but he wasnt prepared to pay anything unless they come to our office. We got 2 reminders of legal suit.

Today, I received yet another letter from them. Fortunately, it's NOT another invoice reminder BUT another notice to update address.. Guess what?? it STILL contained the old address which i corrected last year!! I'M SUPER PISSED AT THEM!!!

Well.. on the bright side, they didn't actually pursue any legal action. i doubt they even have their own lawyer. Humph! Others beware!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: