Pages

Perosak Kereta

Title Translation: Car Wrecker

Every Mon, Wed & Thurs, i usually take a lift from Ayah’s Office somewhere Little India. Mon and Thurs, i’d normally take the wheel. Wed i get to rest bcos i have class later in the evening.
I’ve always had a problem reverse parking on my right. Like i can’t get it right until 3 or 4 times. Sometimes too far sometimes too near. Reverse parking on the left usually no problem. Funny.. I thought it would be the other way around bcos on the right the driver can see better what. My judgement haywire.

So.. Yesterday, i drove home as per normal. There’s no other nice spot to park except on the right. Then while i was concentrating NOT to his the car on my left… i HIT the wall on my right! Yet another scraping sound.

I quickly went out of that lot and go to another one. Another on my right but i really concentrate this time. and after everything’s settled i quickly came out to check the damage. it’s somewhere BEHIND the passenger door just before the boot. God i dont know how to describe… I’ll just add a picture later when i’ve taken it. But it’s Terrible! I asked my dad, “If we polish this, the mark will go away right?” Ayah said yeah. Im relieved. Ayah didnt scold me but just advise that whatever it is dont take the risk esp if you’re driving other pple’s car, Let other pple wait.



And this is like the second time i scratched and dented the car! but the first time was 3 years ago when i just got my license for 10 days! haha I was turning left into a T-Junction in my car park area. i didnt expect it to be so narrow cos it’s so comfortably wide in the circuit in driving school. So much so that i grazed a Nissan sunny from the next opposite lane turning to his left. The driver asked for 2 or 3k for such a small dent on his passenger door. He claimed he cannot close the door. i didnt trust him or his evaluator and in any case we dont have that much cash on hand so i told my parents to claim insurance bearing in mind that the No Claim Bonus of 30% might be at stake. I paid a huge part of theroad tax of $800 that year. but at renewal of the insurance, we found out that the No Claim Bonus wasnt affected bcos the claim was below 3k or something. Alhamdulillah..

At home, we didnt mention anything to mummy while having dinner. I didnt see her again until this morning and then she came to my room and asked, “What happened yesterday?” at first i was blur, “What happened yesterday?” I thought she heard me farting last night or what.. then i remembered and i said… “Oh… what happened yesterday…” then mummy said, “Just got your bonus.” LIke hinting i need to pay for this damage and then i said, “But ayah said if we polish ok already then just ketuk2 (hit) the dented one ok already” Mummy, “NO lah.. yesterday ayah tried already all cannot.”

Oh noooooooooo *pulls hair* i dont want to pay. i dont want to part with my moneyyy. huarghhhhhh



And like i expected, im grounded from driving. Nobody verbally sentenced me so but ayah didnt ask me to drive today. so i take it as that. I hope it wont be long. sob sob…

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: