Pages

I'm Back from Perth!

Hey y'all!

I survived from my 10day Perth Holiday!

I've uploaded photos from my phone to the comp already but i think i shall wait to get the pictures from the other camera lah before i write about it.

In the meantime, here are some sneak previews.

Salutez!


What is this texture?


Tufeil's Half smile is... GERAM!!!!


Staple Food



Staple Fruit




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Mrs Umer Shah f.k.a Ms Sue said...

lol really geram macam nak cubit cubit!!!!! pipi nye betul gravity defying!!! hehe... ala cute la dier.. so lucky kecik kecik dah gi Aussie! :)

Jussaemon said...

heheheh yes please cubit in an effort to slim it down! hahaha Tgk lah mak dia pon tembam jugak!

er.. lucky eh... Hmmm i think i shan't bring him anywhere next time till like... 6yo or something. buat rugi2 jer dia tak faham / ingat nanti!