Pages

I can't breathe!

HELP! I'm Drowning in an avalanche of work!!!!

Ok it's December, everybody's busy period.

For me, i have a report to do for Paris Boss arriving in 2 weeks, then i have a list of business renewals expiring End of Dec to generate and this list is exceptionally long because companies like to start their insurance at the beginning of the year, right?

On top of that, I had deliveries coming in, guests who needed coffee, 2 new colleagues starting Monday, new confirmed businesses and renewals as well as new enquiries for Quotations to be recorded - the paperwork i tell you! No of course there's no paperword to make coffee lah. LOL

And then as if that's not enough, Boss sprang a surprise on me to make a renewal report for a client with whom he has a meeting with at lunch time today and its 10am!

No time to even THINK about chat. And i already closed my NewPaper website. and closing this blogger window soon.

Ok ok... i better get going now.

Looks like i hafta come in Sat / Sun. (I simply dont have energy to stay till late on weekday.)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: