Pages

"Oh My Poor Hand... *pouts* *sniff*"

That's the dialog i always use on Z when i need his help. hehe


I'm afraid, soon, it will no longer be valid! LOL


Yesterday marked the 6th week since The Accident, also 1 week after Dr discharged me from daily change of dressing.


I decided to meet Dr for a follow up check. I found out:

  1. I can actually wet the wound already. ie FULL SHOWER! YAYYY
  2. Just plaster will do. No need gauze. Gauze is only needed when the wound is still went and, in his words, "oozing"! (eyew)
  3. It will take months for the skin to return to "normal". First the (i forgot the term) Emergency skin tissue helped to close the wound, now its going thru Remodelling process. I just wonder whether it will take 2 - 3 months or 24 - 36months!
  4. I am to continue with the cream the dr gave me twice daily for another 2 - 3 weeks. But i dont hafta take anymore antibiotic! THank God!
  5. Dr confirmed that no nerve nor tendon is involved when he saw me trying to gesture "twinkle2 lil star" with my left hand. He just advised me to exercise the fingers by practising to meet the thumb with the other four fingers.

God help me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: