Pages

It's been a Year! and More about the wound

Alhamdulillah. Praise be to Allah who has made us survive a year together! hehe

The Ups have been very high the Downs had been VERY low...

No celebration today as i still hafta go to the doctor's. Besides yesterday, we went to Pizza Hut already not to mention the Arriving Anniversary celebration at Carousel. So there.

Plus, this morning, i had a new milestone. I finally managed to tie a ponytail on my own! and pin my own tudung~

I had been very worried about my hand bcos my thumb still felt very stiff even though the other 3 fingers are alright, but Dr Nandha just dismissed it as a water retention and that im not moving it as often as i should. It's not that i dont wanna move, but when i do, i will feel shots of pain at tt certain wound.

On Fri, a diff doctor attended to me and asked, "Do you think a tendon might be involved?". i said i dont know, could it? He said that prolly given that the stitch was done in a PAK hospital, there might be a chance that they didnt notice or whatever. But that he asked me to ask Dr Nandha.

When i asked him the next day, he said he didnt believe the A&E pple wldn't know and besides, it's not worth opening up the wound again just to see if a tendon IS affected. Instead, he said that if my hand still feel stiff after we open the bandage (hopefully today!), he will then send me to MRI scan. yayyy that relieved me a whole lot. So much so that suddenly on Sun, my hand felt so much better and much more flexible and the thumb less swollen.

I can't wait for my hand to get working again. there's so much thing to do at home. ie wash my delicate clothes still unwashed from Pak trip! Reorganise my cupboard that's filled with papers and books everywhere. and the list is just endless....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: