Pages

eTidal Wave

I didnt anticipate that the story for my MSK entry could get so much attention and spread like wildfire!

I got 1300 hits yesterday and a further 200 this morning.

To that end, Z and i both agreed that it could be dangerous for us and hence deleted the entry. But the damage is already done. Some bloggers cut and pasted my entry, others print-screened my page, and besides they can still read the cache.

My story is first and a half hand actually.. while i have relayed it as how i had heard it, there's no knowing the authenticity for i didnt see it myself.

And the fact that the media didn't catch the news gave me something to think about. it could be:

  1. in the end, it's not him, but my cousin wasnt told
  2. the police specifically told them not to release it

and look what i've done! *shake head*

I won't even ping this entry to ping.sg immediately i think.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: