Pages

End of First Week of Work...

Back track to Fri...

I went back to work since last Mon with my injured hand still bandaged and daily change of dressing in the evening.



This morning was the first time i woke up late ie past 7am. I had a bad tudung day, PLUS i forgot to pin my tudung... i didnt have bfast so by 12 i was raving hungry yet almost no energy to walk over to the shop for lunch.


I finally started to attack my filings and i wanted to cry! Cos they were damn heavy and my hand got electric shocks at certain angle! ERGH!!! I tried and did the best i could. Then it was a mad rush cos my boss gave something to do for the day and i have Rec Club Meeting in an hour.


Then the meeting ended late and made me late yet again for ayah. He waited for 20min! I felt so guilty. and then in turn, it made me late for my appt with my Paki friend. She invited us over to her house for dinner at 8pm but i only reached home at 7pm.


I could prolly have been able to make it on time, but these thoughts came to mind:

  1. Need to go doctor, prolly 30min
  2. Need to iron clothes, 5min. i wanna wear tt shalwar kameez
  3. Shower, 15min. i NEED to shower else i will feel worse when sticky
  4. Make up? 10min. I need to feel confident meeting this person
  5. Travel time 20min

Thus, i deduced we would be more than 30min late and i just BURST!

into tears. in the toilet. i felt totally helpless, frustrated and exhausted.

In the end, mummy asked for ayah's help to send us. and i smsed my friend i'd be an hour late. and we had a great time making new friends! Z played his new band song Rastey and they all loved it and he also sang Khamaj live and unplugged. hehe Then mummy and ayah picked us up also and then we went to Rasa Istimewa at CCK and ate satay and otak2!! Our absolute favs!!! So the day ended very nicely indeed!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: