Pages

My Maternal Grandma

was hospitalised last Fri. and we visited her on Sun.


She was home alone at home in a 1-room HDB while her daughter, our youngest aunty was out working when suddenly her leg got jammed. Cannot move. Something to do with her "steel" bone(?). and was advised to exercise walking in the swimming pool! CAnnot imagine my "nenek" in the swimming pool.. like... what's she gonna wear? :)



Also, the doctor won't let Nenek be home alone. We need to get somebody with her all the time. But my grandma kept brushing the issue away saying she's still fit and all. and then my mum would say, "Yeah our mind and heart say we can do it, but in actual fact, our body cannot take it."


And another thing about my grandma is, she feels uneasy keeping still. She HAS to do some kind of housework. *shake head*


I wrote like i know her well... but the reverse is, in fact, true. More on that later (much later...). i guess what i wanna say is, im really happy i went to visit my grandma, whom i would have otherwise only seen twice a year during Eid. Esp when she said, "Oh my granddaughter" (in malay of course) when she saw me. i felt loved. i've never felt much of grandparents' love.


Zubair strumming cluelessly on Cik Girl's guitar

Nur wanted to jalan2/sight seeing... and Ayah brought us to Mount Faber.

A view from the top of the hill (obiously not a mountain as the name suggested) at dusk.

There are telescopes everywhere but one is faulty or something that we dont need to put in coins to see and guess what?!?!?! We can actually spy people's living room in that condo by the sea in the picture above!!! I wonder if the residents there are aware of this fact!

I missed outdoor prayer.


Looks like in a hotel na?

The evergreen lovebirds playing London bridge is falling down! LOL

Nice to have spent my two weekends with family AND caught up with my sleep.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: