Pages

It's been 8 weeks

since the tragedy on my hand happened.


I was a fool to have thought that my hand would soon return to normal when the stitches are out!


It's been 7 weeks since the last stitch was taken out here in Singapore and still my thumb feels stiff, sore, lame and "ngilu" (tingly?).


I have made some progress in achieving small small tasks but really am tired of it.

Small hairs are sprouting on my left hand where they've never been before. Zubair said it's prolly bcos of dettol! LOL


I've just bought a new box of special latex free, waterproof plaster that cost me $6.50 for some 20pcs and im allergic to it! and now the wound area is itchy as hell! But then again, could it have been the prawns ive been eating? Can't be cause i havent stopped my seafood nor egg intake since the incident, and it hadn't affected anything before. ERgh!


```````````````````````````````````

Speaking of tired, i can't wait for things to settle down for my husband too. When will that day come, i wonder?


```````````````````````````````````


A lot of stories to tell, not many pictures to aid in writing. I must take it slowly.


```````````````````````````````````

The long weekend was spent with moderate amount of relaxing, working and going out, money came in and also out~...


One Question has always remained lingering in my mind: SHould i sleep away on a weekend or should i do something about it?

Eg: if we were out in the morning and home by say... 4pm... should i sleep (cos im very tired having woken up so early) or should i play game? *guilty look*


Come Monday, instead of feeling refreshed, i will still feel tired. Maybe even more so.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

i just read ur post on how u injured ur thumb. poor gal, must have been really bad! take care ok ;)