Pages

hahaha blog disaster

i finally figured out how to upload an XML template. and wanted to change the blogskin.

But it's not finished yet... need to change the header lah bla bla bla... not to mention i dont have photoshop.

So i uploaded again the backed up html of my previous blogskin setting only to be told, "it's not closed properly" something or other.

ARGHHHHHHHHH *pulls hair!!!*

I think its because I saved the html into word doc so the alignment is moved!! And its already 4:15pm, going home soon and its the weekend... So you hafta put up with this till i come back on Mon! Lol

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

Love the new layout!!! I'm guessing you're gonna replace the quote on the header with your picture?

Jussaemon said...

Yeah that's the plan... but it feels ok for me now with the photo on the side... left to change font colours or something