Pages

Korbaan

Sunday, 6th Nov 2011

Tufeil and I missed out the prayers by minutes. So, instead, my parents brought us to see the sheeps and lambs at Darul Makmur Mosque and Sembawang Malay Settlement Mosque. The latter is sooo deep in the jungle and the Kampung house-turned-mosque is sooo authentic you felt transported into a period Malay drama. Unfortunately, I was too engrossed at feeding the sheeps leaves in between holding Tufeil's hands and my own skirt that I didn't manage to snap any pictures...

But here's how our day went ...

Darul Makmur
The sheeps barricaded at the side of the building. Some were drinking the water from the aircon, some were biting the wires!

Huddled together as though they needed hugs before the slaughter

The slaughter-house

We proceeded to Nenek Jah and Atok Tajul's house (My sister's parents in law) for breakfast with yet another mini birthday celebration for Sophia
Tufeil followed the birthday song

Tufeil and the birthday girl

"Atok, Tufeil nak ice cream"

*Ahhhhhm*

*YUUUUMMMM*

Colouring session

Tufeil got Spongebob!
Afterwards, we went to my paternal aunt's place where there were two bigger girls, Tufeil's 2nd cousins. The kids enjoyed themselves playing at the balcony. I tell you, children are very oblivious to heat and cold when they are hard at play!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 glasses of Juice:

farhan said...

Are you going to a winter destination?

I have some jackets which I can load you if you want..

Jussaemon said...

tee hee hee... Farhan, Thanks a lot for your offer but i don't think i could fit in yours? Besides, i came back from the holiday already! =D I also bought a new one at $25 (UP $198) at EXPO

Unknown said...

Hi, I was googling for Blackberry Torch 9810 and the link went here. Are you selling your Blackberry? Thank you

Jussaemon said...

Hi Lubnah. Unfortunately I have already sold the Blackberry at ORchard Far east Plaza. U can try buy second hand from there, i suppose?