Pages

At Work.....

<>
As most of you would have known, i've been VERY active in multiply for the past 6 - 9months or so.... and now i have been stripped of that privilege!!Why, u ask? Well this is what happened....

"Hi Wei Seng,I have problem assessing some websites. eg: jussaemon.multiply.com Instead of loading the page it opens up this page http://www.axa.com/en/ Please advise what's the problem and help to rectify it. It's very irritating.Thank you and Regards,Julissa"

"Hello Julissa,This is your personal website right? I just check with an administrator and he has confirmed that it had been blocked ... because apparently it had been accessed too often and eat up too much of the company network's bandwidth.

Must control and surf non-work related in moderation mah.. hah.. now its too late already... cause its out of my powers to unblock sites. Sorry man, cant help in this.Regards.,Wei Seng"

"huarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*CRY CRY CRY*

It was the only thing that keeps me going. Apparently, there's not too much work for me... Nevermind i will resort to other things......... but yes in moderation.
Thanks Wei Seng,
Jus"

OK on 2nd thought, that wasn't a very tactful reply. But can't help it i was very disappointed at that point of time... luckily, he is a buddy. Speaking of which even eBuddy is blocked! I still have webmessenger to rely on.... if they block then also i think i'll just die.

At my wit's end,
Jus

The above is cut and paste from my other site i posted earlier today.

And so i hafta resort back to blogger...... but its simply just not as exciting as MULTIPLY. but that's another story...

This morning, Mike asked me to go to his house to fetch his key. Now this is a common errand for me in the previous job but one thing's diff. i get to take the cab! Wheeee.... But then again, it also means i dont get to "window shop" while doing the errand....

But i did anyway! I dropped by marina square after getting the keys to buy girls' essentials then proceeded to Esplanade to get my DVD supply for the weekend. At last i got my dearest Aamir Khan's MANN dvd. Also borrowed Hum Tum (watched it but borrowed anyway just for fun), Zameen (hope it's gonna be good) and Devdas (but this is Oldie version i was hoping for the Shahrukh Khan version......). I only took about 15 extra min. so that's ok right?

Can anyone tell me where i can get Yaadon Ki Barat? It's a very old movie and Aamir Khan, at a very young age, is in it as the youngest child!

BTW, Just dropping in to say that Mike just told me that he would discuss about my career in this company after he comes back from a meeting with HIS big boss in Paris next week. I'm quite nervous at this prospect.... bcos i hafta inform him about my not continuing studies at the said institution.... i hope he's not disappointed....

A part of me is saying he might just talk about my chatting in the office... but i doubt so cos he was all smiles when he told me about it... which brought my face to lit up on a boring quiet friday...

Oh yes PLUS this happens AFTER i approached him to ask "Will u have anything for me to do next week?" he said, "U dont have much to do?" i replied, "no, not much"

So hopefully to discuss more of what i CAN do here...

On another note, it's friday!! i have class tonight.... :( but i also have the car!! (parents, 2nd sister and her family are gone to Perth for a week) And so Kak Long and i are going to have supper at Lau Pa Sat and then catch a midnight movie at MARINA after my class. Hope to get my DRUMMING session!

See ya!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: