Pages

K800i & Multiply....

I have gotten myself a second hand K800i!! I had the idea of surfing for it on eBay and Yahoo auctions... After over 20 pages of browsing, i've found the best offer

1. $420
2. 3mths old
3. 256MB Micro2 Card
4. Warranty till sept 07

All the other offers starts from 500 up to 600 for new ones.. and other 400+ range second hands either dont have the M2 card or the warranty card....

I went to see her at Tanjong Pagar MRT last thurs and exchanged it. It was in BETTER condition than my Lost K800i heheh she said got scratches... where got?? In short, i'm very happy and satisfied... I will take care of it LOVINGLY... insya'Allah

I like my Blogspot's layout... i also like the part we can put HTML codes in it... especially my Lahore Clock. heheh But this it is NOT good enough... now that i've put it for selected readers only.... prolly NOBODY has read my entries except for Ziah who left a comment... bcos it's troublesome to go thru registration all over again...

But multiply is also giving me heartache... This morning i started typing at 6.30 and vigorously doing so for 30min to meet the deadline (to go get ready for work) and then when i clicked "SAVE AS DRAFT" it bloody page went blank on me! as though i just signed out. and it was all lost!! NONSENSE!!! Usually when i write at work... i will ctrl+a, ctrl+c and ctrl+v to my Word doc.... but i thought after just 30min i surely still am logged in?? arghhhhhh

Anyways... i have concluded that i shall type at work.... and email to myself then at home i will post it..... But the kick is just not there..

Oh well..... i hafta make do now don't i?

Miss you Multiply... Please be good to me ok?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: