Pages

My shoes, my memories, Shalwar Kameez and my enemies!

Humming Winter's sonata song.....

1. My shoes


When i showed Zubair i took this picture he said, "Oh and you are going to blog about this, right? And pple will think i make u poor and buy cheaper stuffs". To which i responded, "Hey.. but i wrote that this is what WE want right..."

Darling, i'm happy we're together... most couples go through tough times and this is ours... My parents were very poor when they got married too... and now they're quite comfortable. Don't worry, ok?

Anyways, i wanted to write about my shoe collection. This is my favourite shoe. I bought from Bangkok at 299 Baht. about S$9 i think. I go most places with this shoe... even to Kak Aiman's wedding. (Well.. i dont think pple look down at ur shoes, they only look at ur clothes) because it's black, comfortable and matches w everything.

My other shoes are:
1. a pair of orange slipper since Jul 06 ($20)
2. a blue "sport shoes" for gym since May 07 ($19.90)
3. a brown leather slack sandal since Dec 06 (599 Baht)
4. a golden brown high heels that's SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE since June 06 ($50)
5. a beige velcro shoes with a slight heel since Apr 07 ($5.90)

So for everyday office wear, i'm only left with this black shoe and that beige velcro and the latter doesnt match w everything i regretted a bit for buying it. Now i STILL need another pair of shoe... i think i'll go buy that $10 platform shoe i saw at AMK next pay day...

Anyways.. i think i have some walking problem or feet problem. Cos i had 2 expensive (in the region of $50) black shoes for office and it wears out in under 6 months. most of them, like my last Elle shoes, have broken soles and rainwater will slip in.. so might as well just buy the cheap one right? Is it the way i walk then that makes it break? haha

2. My memories
Hanani commented just now during lunch that i have a good memory that i can blog easily. But i wonder then, How come i'm so forgetful? Like for eg, my mum asked me to buy something before i come home, i will always forget. I deduced that i probably can recall if i wanted to..

...but how do u solve this forget-to-buy-things problem? I bought a Tony Buzan book on memory but his technique is more for exam studying kind of thing.... how to remember??? OH yes Andrew Matthews' book on Smile or something said about

1. thinking positive (ie say i will remember instead of i will NOT forget)
2. and picturing urself doing it...

Now i should just remind myself to practise that in order not to forget to remember!

3. Shalwar Kameez
Yesterday, I debated with myself about whether i should or shouldn't wear my yellow shalwar kameez with the dupatta (scarf) to work today.

1. It might look unprofessional and dressy, but my boss is not around
2. It might be hot, but i'll be in the COLD office most of the time anyways
3. It's already ironed, otherwise i wld need to iron another scarf...
4. This is a good time to wear cos i dont hafta hassle with it to take wudhu'

So i decided to wear it...

When i reached office.. nobody commented except for Sharon who said, "Wah today Golden colour. Good lah u wear bright colour i also like bright colours". Zubair also call me "My yellow darling".

But as i was looking for a table to sit at Amoy St while waiting for Hanani, i felt terrified! I felt everybody's eyes were on me! Bcos of the strange attire as well as the bright colour. When i passed by the Indian Prata Stall, im quite sure i heard he said something like "ARewah" and could feel his eyes scanned me up and down (though i didnt look at him ofcourse)

Plus i always feel uncomfortable when i pass by any Indians.. like they would prolly be thinking, "Why is she wearing OUR traditional clothes? it doesnt suit her at all! Looks sooo funny"

I declare that this will be the last time i put on shalwar kameez with the accompanying dupatta alone. I will only wear it when im with the husband.. so my reason for wearing it is justified and that nobody would dare stare at me cos really my husband will punch them!

As he ALMOST did in the mrt a week or two ago. We were waiting for the train to come and i refused his hug cos it was TOO DAMN HOT. then the train came, there was no seat and we stood for some time. i fanned ourselves with my book but Zubair was behaving strangely. He didn't wanna come near me and didnt talk much. I kept asking why but he didnt say anything

... until we found seats. he said to me, "I want to PUNCH that guy! HOw dare he look at you!" Me.. the blur one asked, "HUH, which one?" and he actually pointed and said loudly, "THAT ONE" i turned my head but cldnt figure out which one but just told Zubair to calm down and i dont want any scene. I actually took hold of his hand so he can't go anywhere.

Well, there could be many reasons why he was looking at me... maybe he was looking in my GENERAL direction not AT ME... maybe he was looking at me fanning.. u know how quick movement attracts the eye. Maybe he thinks im somebody he knows.. or whatever lah... but still Zubair insists that its very rude to look at a lady, what more his wife. In Pakistan, he told me he had ever beaten up a guy for looking at his aunty in the bus. he alighted the bus and asked the guy to come down too and he beat him.

That's their culture for you... and Hanani said, "Look at it positively, he's been brought up NOT to look at girls." Yeah well.. i know my husband is a good guy. *looking at Zubair* Just DONT abuse my trust. humph :P

4. My enemies

To date, Zubair has killed TWO CICAKS!! Hip hip horayyyyyyyyy!

First was a baby one behind our door where we put our bathrobes. You know how he killed it? he used a door stopper!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second was a BIGGIE.. it was loitering on the ceiling of our walkway along our rooms... and was stationed right in front of my room door!! i shrieked when i saw it.. First Zubair just shooed it away to Ayah's room using his BELT!! haha then the next time i open the door, it was back there again!!!

He took a plastic and wrapped his hands.. i asked what is this for? he said he was gonna catch the lizard and flush it down the toilet. i said EYEWwww!!! Take the newspaper and whack him lah. he did take a newspaper... but just ONE SMALL TINY half of page piece and directed it to the toilet. He pushed it to a corner and he quickly "CEKUP" (Grabbed) it and flush it down!

Oh my god.. what drama! He actually said he dont like to kill lizard.. he said its just a small insect. but i told him lizard is Rasulullah's enemy! He betrayed Rasulullah when he was hiding in Hira' cave. Ironically he can happily stamp on cockroaches. and funny thing is, Zubair kept refering the cicak as HER!!! takleh angkat!

my husband is sooooooooo funny!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Hid said...

Aww the part where Zubair wanted to punch the guy who looked too long at u's very sweet :). Glad he didnt punch the guy though.

Jussaemon said...

hehehh sweet lah jugak kan... mcm cerita cowboy..