Pages

OK OK ok....

Sighhh

CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE IT?!?!?! THEY PULLED MY LEG!!!! They only teased me about Taufik chauferring my boss' newly won car! How could they! And i was sooooo gullible to have fallen for it! Gosh! And to think that i have told this one secretary i'm not so close to about it. So EMbarassing! I mean imagine if she asked to verify the story with the other advisers who went, of course they'd say no such thing and that secretary would think that either i'm a big fat liar or just a plain BOASTER (ntah harper!)

But we were so excited when they finally got back to the office.. But nobody seemed to own any Hp w video recording capabilities. Those who have camera phone either didn't wanna go up front to take pictures or their memory full!!!!! this is crazy! Luckily one out of the whole 50 close-knitted group of advisers have managed to take one lousy picture. I'll try to put it up here when i get hold of it.

Salmah came in first and we quickly asked her to tell us the story and the first question i asked was : Taufik really chauferred Jessie's new car to her? Salmah said: No lahhh they were pulling your leg!!! My initial reaction was: What?!?!?! They lied to me?!?! Second reaction: oh ok at least she didn't actually really get to be driven by Taufik else i'd be dead jealous! So i won't begrudge her the Chevrolet.

THe next thing i know i was being imposed this question: Which i would rather have: a date with Taufik or the car?

At first my quick answer to them was: I don't know. (heheh but tt's really bcos i didn't hear what they were asking cos they were so excited. we all were!) But after the air cooled down, they asked me again and i said.... "Hmmm I'll take the car cos car got long-term benefit whereas the date w taufik is only a day" She seemed dissatified with my answer! Boleh gitu! heheheh Dia kata tapi date with taufik will last in the memory forever... Hmmm in my mind i was saying: Alahai.. aku nih pelupa... all my previous holiday semua i dont quite remember let alone this date. Tapi klw dpt date dgn dia at least boleh jadi kawan forever kan best... ahhh kereta lah more important!

Anyways back to reality. Jessie is selling her car bcos her Nissan Sunny is better than the chevrolet. I might just psycho her to sell to me at half price or what. hehehehe

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: