Pages

Once Bitten Twice Shy

Aiyoyooooo Scary liao!

It was a day that i will never forget. I never in my life saw them and never ever want to see them again.....

That day I was crossing along Anson Road back to office. I was walking against the one way traffic. I came to this junction. I looked left for the oncoming cars - clear. I didnt look right because that road is also one way. So i half ran half walked to cross over.

AND THEN!

I saw two ladies in white................


and blue approaching me...

with boots and hats... Oh No! Don't tell me you're catching me...


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........

It's the traffic police!!! One of them approached me and said, "Miss. This is a traffic light. You cannot walk when the red light is on. Doesn't mean that the road is clear you can cross the road. Can i have your IC please."

GOsh! This is so totally unexpected! It was as though they were hiding behind the bushes cos it was a total blindspot!!!! Luckily, they only warned me. They didn't fine me the potential $20 fine. heheheh

And i thought it was just a scam to scare people when i read about it on the papers.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: