Pages

Love Or Hate Cavana Causeway Point?

ok let's steer away from my Pak trip for awhile. Tired lah.


I used to LOVEEEEEEEEEE CAVANA at Causeway Point especially their Tom Yam Soup and Black Pepper Beef Pasta.


Last two weeks, me and Z went there for dinner. Z ordered chicken meatball pasta and me black pepper BEEF pasta w Calamari as appetiser.


The calamari came quite quickly ie under 10min. and it came with CHEESE!! Wahhhh i was swooning in heaven. Except i noticed Z didn't want a second piece and what? i had to finish another 5 or so pieces on my own?!?!? i persuaded him to try another one and he said, "I will vomit if i eat another piece." and i thought, "What's wrong? I know he doesnt normally eat squid but he LOVES the calamari at Swensen's." Maybe it's the cheese. So i asked him to try on chilli sauce then he can eat.




My great time was cut short when my pasta came. it was not beef but chicken! Not that i dont like chicken but i was feeling beefy that night and now it became EXACTLY the same like Z's dish except his chickens are shaped in balls! I called the waiter and said


ME: I asked for beef
W: Is it? I'm sorry, you want me get it changed?
Me: (like duh) Errr...... hmmm.... Will it take long?
W: Let me check w the kitchen

W: I'm sorry madam, our kitchen is busy, can you just take this?
Me: HUH?? *pulling my spoilt brat stunt and facial expression* Errrr Hmmmm... Alah... erghh... ok lor *with extreme disappointment*
ME to Z: What is the kitchen busy about? It's not even full house!

there were only about 8 tables out of say 20 filled and half of them were prolly served already!


We received a 50% discount for next visit on either 2 dishes but i threw it away cos i was adamant not to patron that Cavana ever again until.....



The waiter who took my order gave us Oreo Cheesecake as a token of apology. and then i smiled!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

oh the infamous cavana@cwp.

I totally hated my experience there.
Went for dinner with a friend and the food didnt only turn out bad, the service was non-existence.

Did u notice lots of flies around when u were there? I did :(

Jussaemon said...

oh yes! there was one fly circling near our table. not only that, my family saw rats at the open air corner!!

narny said...

I only like Cavana in the mornings.... yes... as in 7.30am ... they serve bee hoon with various side dishes so i get a cheap brekkie of bee hoon, fish fillet & hotdg with sambal for $1.90!! Its such a steal!!

Jussaemon said...

wow $1.90! That's a steal alright!