Pages

First Day Back in Real World

haha Even after 4 weeks of 12hr sleep everyday, im sorely missing it today. NGANTUK!!!! (Sleepy)

Today is my first day back in the office aftter my 2 weeks Pakistan holiday and 2 weeks MC bcos of the wrist wound.

Got a lot of work to do, not surprising there. Fortunately most are not pressing, being a meagre admin asst. ergh. i think im tired of it already after 2 yrs... but what can i say? i LOVE the company. Alhamdulillah, in times of great need, Allah sent me $200 in the form of Chinese New Year hongbao (money packet) from the mgt!

I also have my claims and other personal admin issues to settle.

But most importantly, im scared to go to the toilet alone here! cos i still cant hold a 500ml bottle on my injured left hand... so i dont know how to wash. Small one is fine ... i think i'll try to psycho myself to do the big ones at home. At home, i can go to the toilet on my own no problem cos i wash with the tap open in the shower screen. Sighh... i almost asked Zubair to standby in the office the whole day. LOL!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: