Pages

What?!

Oh GOsh!!! I really dont like this! I just went down to collect wines for my bosses!!! tak ke gila tu?! I was just aghast when Sharifah (my colleague) told me i had to down to take them and i exclaimed "What?! I dont want!!" And there was this Chinese Manager sitting down there. He would probably be thinking "whats up with this kid don wanna do work" But i dont care it is just so disgusting just thinking about it!

But at last after so much so much hesitation i asked sharifah how? She said "terpaksa lah dah tugas... lagi pon ada beg lah bukan pegang gitu" So i reluctantly went down. And another malay colleague saw me bringing them bottles. EEEE!!

Aku nih dah lah banyak dosa nak tanggung dosa nih pulak! Actually i tried to get my chinese friend to go get it, but she was just so blur and i felt so ridiculous asking her to do it for me. Even though i WAS reluctant, i also felt macam conscious that people might say that Islam is nonsensical lah like cannot touch this and that. I dont want them to think of it that way. Sighhh

I just wanted to puke at myself.

Worst we are working on full day today being Xmas eve and all. and the rest of the secretaries are going out for lunch together for celebration since they all get half day! Ntah Harper!!! Sharifah told me she sms Kamal "Fri half day?" then he said "All the advisers are running for production (which translates to working hard), so what do you think?" So sharifah had to reply "ok full day."

But to end this entry, i just wanna say "let's be ceria"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: