Pages

Random Things to Update

1. today is official my first anniversary working in AXA. i started on 10th April 2006!

2. hopefully today is also gonna be my review with the boss

3. I have an Iqra' Class available for take up.

Venue: near 888 plaza in Woodlands
Time & Duration: 2hrs, anytime sat or weekday nights, once a week
No of students: 5 females = 1 child + 1 adult + 3 teenagers
Remuneration: $100 every 4th lesson.

Kindly email if interested.

4. My company's D&D is this Fri. I'm in the organising committee called Your Rec Club. and i m gonna do a runway walk with an indian guy wearing my wedding lehnga to the theme of Lagaan!! PLUS i'll be singing Diana Ross' When You Tell Me That You Love Me for AXA Idol. haha u can kill me now.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: