Pages

Lunch with Ex Boss 27th March 07

hahah this story is VERY delayed!!! (Just bcos i'm super bored today at work that i decided to write this story)

The ex bosses (Jessie and Kamal) wanted to meet me up for lunch bcos they missed my wedding on 3rd Mar 07. So Lynn fixed for it on a Tues, 27th March 07 (my current boss was not in town) at 2Hot Cafe at Esplanade.

The first thing they commented when i came in to the car was:
1. Laughter still the same
2. Looks so happy
3. I've permanently donned the contacts
4. Where's my shades? Kamal: "Now no need shade to spy a look on guys"

Then they interviewed how i gotta know my hubby. Kamal said that they can hardly believe i'm married. and they tot if i really WAS married, i would have been married to Taufik the Singapore Idol bcos as of the last time, my computer in the office was full of his picture on desktop and screensaver and what nots. and then i told them that my hubby did win a sort of idol contest in Pakistan! and they all nodded in agreement that i've made the right choice... for myself that is.. and teased me that i actually qualified my future husband to have won some kind of singing contest FIRST.

Among other things, they were saying about having children. if i wanted any and i said that we do but after the wedding ceremony in Pakistan hopefully in Dec 07. and Kamal said that to bear children need to be fit and asked if i'm exercising. and i said lately i've been going to the gym that the company paid for. and they like WOWWWed! Best~

Lynn is also a newly wed... Hers was in dec 06. and u can say 50% of the time we were talking about HER house. in a way, i was glad to be off the scrutiny... but then again... they can always talk to her any other time but i'm not always with them having lunch.

And what else is new? Kamal got a new secretary... yet again.

All in all i've had a great time. Right after the lunch, Lynn msged me on MSN asking if i did have a great time and i said yes. only i regretted not asking Jessie for her leftover fries!! You know how i LOVE Fries!!! Then Lynn asked why didn't i just ask? i said yeahlah a bit embarassed bcos already i was the last to cleanly finish the food on my plate... and some more want fries... Aiyoo.. Talk about exercising!

Well that's it for now..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: