Pages

Fainting and Other Desires...

My net friend broke her ribs when she fell from her bed due to pins and needles. She was hospitalised but recovering.

Zihah ever fainted in the bus on the way back from school bcos she was having very high fever.

I ever saw a man fainted and dropped like a tree with a LOUD thud at Tampines Stadium. He was an elderly man, standing while listening to the preach.

I thought to myself... how come i've never fainted? i want to know how it feels to faint. i want to see who will care for me...

But still i was afraid to play that game in sec sch. Remember how Kak Lin Ghazali and her cliques ran around to make themselves out of breath then the other will press their heart and they will suddenly drop on their feet? It was super interesting, i felt like trying it but it also felt like tempting death. It was forced and unnatural.

I want to faint naturally and genuinely.

Once upon a time, i had ever wondered how it feels to vomit.. Just as i turned 16yrs old, i got the chance. I returned from a camp at Gunung Ledang with extreme diorrhea (however u spell it). and i vomitted a lot of times... bcos my appetite didnt come down and i was still eating like normal.. the frequency and volume of the vomit were quite a few! It felt satisfying having ur guts thrown out. I felt like the merlion, spewing water. It was like spilling out porridge from your mouth.

But i dont like the kind of vomit that comes from nauseausness (ok again spell check!) bcos it will only come out salty saliva and nothingness from ur tummy. its not satisfying at all.

Once upon a time, i had also dreamed of being hospitalised. in 2003 or 2004 i had the experience. (of course i had been hospitalised when i was a baby bcos i fell from my cot but i was too small to remember that)

So anyways, having slept very late the night before my trip to Australia w friends, i discovered the next day, my eyes were very red. we thought, ok before going to airport, let's pop into the doctor to grab some medicine and go. But instead, the doctor told me it wasn't any ordinary sore eyes, it was cornea ulcer. he advised AGAINST travelling bcos the pressure might endanger my eye sight. i was being hospitalised at Mount Elizabeth Hospital for 4 days i think.

I was having a great time! I liked having visitors.. tho there were not many (and i deserve it bcos i dont alwyas visit my friends/relatives at the hospital haha).. i like having nothing to do but read, watch TV and sleep. I like that mummy urged me to pray while sitting down on the bed... i still remember the gifts i got. unfortuantely, the red heart pillow Sarah and Azma got me has since been disposed. (Sorry!!)

Fortunately, i got a two bedroom unit and my bed wasnt the one next to the windows. haha i remember bcos i had an eye patch, i cldnt wash my face and at the end of the 4 days, my nose was full of white heads!

Conclusion: i like to fall sick and feel pain and distraught and get the attention minus any deadly danger. SIOW.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 glasses of Juice:

Jussaemon said...

i'd like to try to poke my fingers in my throat to vomit and be anorexic. That'd be fun, huh? At the same time, get a slim figure!

Sandra said...

I enjoy reading your blog. Amusing and educational (to me) about another culture.

When me or any of my sisters get the flu (puking and crapping)we always joke about the weight loss and fitting into smaller jeans...

Taufiq Zainal said...

I've always wanted to faint too! LOL

Anyway, off topic here, about the WP thing, WP actually BANS users from making money out off their blogs. Even if you paid for Custom CSS, that just allows you to customise the CSS coding, NOT HTML. Basically, WP has a very low tolerance on Spam, so they put these restrictions for the benefit of all users. I think the limit on picture uploads have increased, but 50mb is enough for me. Cannot put your own photo on the site? Absolutely not true. Use the widgets for that.

I can email you if you need more clarification.

Jussaemon said...

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for the compliments! Nice to hear there are other readers besides my circle of friends! hehe

So..Which country are you from and from where did u get to know my blog?

Do u have a blog too? or any blogs to recommend to read?

Jussaemon said...

wah Taufiq... u also wanna faint ah! high five!

I see... Then which widget can put photo eh? *slenger betul*