Pages

Taufik Craze Over. NOT

This morning work started very slowly... No bosses around. that's because all of the advisers had to attend this convention called Flying Start 2005 where there are lucky draws and to celebrate last year's achievement.

So we, the secretaries, took the opportunity to undo our Christmas decoration (finally!)... soon i heard 1 sms come in. Then sharifah had to go answer a call, it was for me, another msg came in then the other office line rang and sharifah rushed to the phone. All those sms and calls were for me from the advisers who were at the convention to tell me one same thing: TAUFIK IS PERFORMING ON STAGE LIVE!!!

I can't believe this! How lucky they are!!! First, i answered call from Jessie (my boss) then i told her to go video record it for me. Then Hazel called my hp to let me hear some more. Then Yong Phio (my other boss) called me to let me hear the rest of I Dream. although before that he had already sung Me and MRs Jones! Kat and Mel smsed me about it too. They all said they wanted to go greet him later! Unfair! unfair!!! If only they had told us, i could have gone there too!

To add salt on my already sore heart. Jessie won a Chevrolet but not just that! THE CAR WAS CHAUFFERRED TO HER BY TAUFIK!!!!! HOw crazy is that?!?!?!?!? Gosh!! They're not back in the office yet so i dont know how many pictures taken or what they talked about and all.

We (mainly me and Sharifah) have no mood already to work. Sharifah who was outside on errands when she found out was smiling like a crazy person all the way back to the office!

WE ARE ON CLOUD 9!

But i did say to Sharifah, Taufik must be tired of singing I Dream so many times! heheheh Hey Girls. have you got his CD already? Who bought the pre-sale can go collect it tmrw already! So clear your ear and put on the sound system!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 glasses of Juice:

Maharani_Az said...

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lucky nyer!!!!!!!!!!!
no not abt Taufik, but the part on your boss winning a Chevy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a free car too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haiz, rezeki dia... next time, insyaaAllah rezeki kita... hehehe...

AzRaNan said...

haiz...kenapa org kaya selalu menang2 hadiah?

Jussaemon said...

Well Just another classic example of "Orang kaya makin Kaya"

Because her production / sales were higher so she was eligible for more lucky draw tickets thus higher chance of winning.

Well... *shrug8*